• Welcome to Wiseway Pellet Stove Community. Please login or sign up.

Introduction to this Wiseway Pellet Stove Forum

Started by Jaron, February 13, 2019, 05:29:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

February 13, 2019, 05:29:36 pm Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 10:59:19 pm by Jaron
Hello,

My name is Jaron. I work at Smokey's Stoves. This forum was created to help the Wiseway Community come together.

Smokey's is the original dealer for the Wiseway Pellet Stove as such we field many questions everyday from users all over the world. This forum was created to help folks get their Wiseway questions answered in a timely and crowd-sourced manner.

Feel free to join and make this a great place for others!

Thanks,
Jaron
Currently burning the Wiseway Camp Stove prototype

SimplicityandClarity

Hello,
Is there any support that will teach someone how to properly use this stove? Or check to make sure everything is hooked up correctly?
We are off-grid and my mother just moved here with us. We run a coal stove and have never run a pellet stove. She just got the wiseway stove and has been having issues keeping it running. She has a very small cabin, about 200 sqft.
Any help is appreciated!

Jaron

Issues that would prevent it from running would be not keeping the torch on long enough on start up. Not having a long enough exhaust pipe. Not cleaning the unit after a year of use.

There is no support, your best bet is to contact your local stove shop of you want to pay to watch someone mess around and figure it out.

There are also some youtube videos you can search about the wiseway.

Please start a new topic instead of hijacking my intro if you need to reply.
Currently burning the Wiseway Camp Stove prototype